Info for incoming Erasmus students
The courses are offered in two teachig periods: first semester (mid September to mid December, exams January-Februrary) and second semester (March to May, exams June-July).
In the following we report a list of courses of academic year 2017/18 that are suitable for foreign students.
- All the courses are at the second year of the degree program, except where noted.
- Each course has a link to a syllabus: even if the syllabus does not refer to next academic year, it remains unchanged - with the same teacher(s) - unless explicitly noted. If a syllabus is empty, please contact the Director of the degree program (see below).
- For most courses the teaching language is English; even when the language is Italian, the teacher usually takes care of Erasmus students by teaching at least partially in English (anyway, the material is always in English).
- Before defining the learning agreement it is strongly suggested to contact the Director of the degree program Prof. Leonardo Grilli (email: grilli(AT)disia.unifi.it).
Courses of academic year 2017/18 - first semester:
- BAYESIAN STATISTICAL INFERENCE
- STATISTICS FOR SPATIAL DATA
- MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS AND STATISTICAL LEARNING (previously MULTIVARIATE STATISTICS (ADVANCED))
- SAMPLING THEORY
- METHODS AND TOOLS FOR OFFICIAL STATISTICS
- DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS
- STATISTICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS: BIG DATA, OPEN DATA AND SEMANTIC WEB
Courses of academic year 2017/18 - second semester: