Skip navigation links
logo ridotto
Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Statistica, Scienze Attuariali e Finanziarie
Home page > Degree Program > Foreign students (how to enrol)

Foreign students (how to enrol)

You are a student with European Union citizenship (EU student) if you are a citizen of one of the countries of the European Union.

You are a student with equivalent non-European Union citizenship (extra-EU equivalent student) if:

  • you are a citizen of one of the following countries: Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Switzerland and San Marino;
  • you hold one of the following: EC long-term residence permit, residence card (carta di soggiorno), residence permit for the purpose of employment or self-employment, for family reasons, political or humanitarian asylum, or on religious grounds;
  • you have been a resident in Italy for at least one year and you hold a qualification obtained in Italy;
  • you possess one of the following diplomas: final diploma of an Italian school abroad or foreign or international schools operating in Italy or abroad, subject to bilateral agreements or special regulations for the recognition of qualifications and which satisfy the general conditions required for entry for study purposes (see art. 26 of Italian Law no. 189 of 30 July 2002);
  • you are a political refugee or if you hold an Italian residence permit for “protezione sussidiaria”;
  • you or one of your parents or your spouse is in service at a foreign Diplomatic Representation or international organisation working in Italy  (accredited with the Italian government or the Holy See).
You are a student with non-European Union citizenship resident abroad (extra-EU student resident abroad) if you are a citizen of a country that is not a member of the EU and you do not possess the requirements to be treated as equivalent to EU citizens.
    last update: 13-Nov-2014
    UniFI Scuola di Economia e Management Home Page

    Back to top